Hello! Yesterday I decided to revisit an old favourite of mine – the sunset look I did when I first started out. I wanted to do this because firstly it seemed the weather was picking up and turning more summery (it seems I was deceived, it’s been raining all day today 😒 ), and secondly I wanted to see how much I had improved since I first started posting!
Here is a picture of the full face
And a close up of the eyes….
– Soap and Glory 2-in-1 brow pencil in blonde
– NYX Prime It Eyeshadow primer
– Morphe 35B palette (the red, orange, yellow and glittery yellow shadows)
– Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette (the shade “Bordeaux” to deepen the outer third of my lid)
– Makeup Forever Lash Show Natural Impact lashes
– Bellapierre Toast Illuminator (on my face and for the inner corner highlight)
– L’Oreal Paris True Match Touche Magique Concealer in the shade Ivory Beige
– NYX Sculpt and Highlight Face Duo in Taupe Ivory (just the contour shade as the highlight is too light for me)
– Makeup Revolution bronzer
– Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in Rose Matter
I’m so pleased with how this came out, and I definitely think I’ve improved from when I started out XD You can find my original sunset look here!
I hope you liked this post, be sure to follow my instagram @sophieannii.mua for more! Love Soph 💖x