Hello! Today I decided to share a tutorial with you for a look that I think is particularly appropriate for Christmas/ New Year time when there are lots of parties to be going to.
Smokey eyes are great for a nights out, and this glittery twist makes it a perfect look for parties. This look is relatively simple but quite time consuming because you have to do a lot of blending. Like, a lot. XD
Here is the tutorial! (Tips and product list below)
- Leave your foundation until after you have done your eye makeup. Why? Because this happensBlack eye shadow gets EVERYWHERE and with the best will in the world, its pretty much impossible to not get fall out. This is easily cleaned up with a makeup wipe, but to save you doing foundation twice, I recommend leaving it until last.
- Keep on blendin’… Leave plenty of time for a smokey eye, glitter or no glitter because the blending can take the biscuit XD
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
- Nyx Proof It! Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer
- Nyx Brow Gel in Brunette
- Soap and Glory Supercat Liner (on the lid)
- Maybelline The Nudes Palette (These colours)
- Morphe 35B palette (the matte nude colour)
- A silver glitter liquid eyeliner by Technic
- Soap and Glory Smoulder Khol Eyeliner (for the waterline)
- Nyx Lush Lashes XXL Mascara
- Mister Mascara Lashes (The lashes don’t have a name but they came in the Full Lashes Kit)
I hope you found this tutorial useful! Follow my Instagram @sophieannii.mua for more looks for the festive season 🙂 Love Soph x