Hello! Today I decided to share these Halloween inspired cut creases that I posted on my instagram as part of my 100 days of makeup. These are a really good way of showing the Halloween spirit in a more glam, less gore way XD
I actually used the same products for these looks, just different colours on my lid!
– Seventeen BB Cream in “Light”
– Maybelline Dream Illuminator Concealer in “Ivory”
– Nyx Brow Gel in “Brunette”
– Morphe Brushes 35B palette (I used to black shadow from this palette for above my crease, mixed the orange and gold shadows together for the orange look and the bright purple for the second look)
– Barry M Blink Precision Liner
– Nyx Lush Lashes XXL mascara
– The Vintage Cosmetics Company “Betty” Lashes
I really love these cut creases as it is a good choice for people going to Halloween parties that would like to look more sassy and less spooky plus they’re really bright and pretty!
I hope you like these looks! Keep an eye out for more Halloween looks to come 🙂 Love Soph x