Hello! Today’s makeup look is a purple cut crease that was inspired by… absolutely nothing XD I sat down with my makeup and it kind of just happened… Here is what the makeup looks like from a distance…
Here is the list of products I used:
- Maybelline Dream Illuminator Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
- Maybelline Super Stay 24hr concealer in Ivory
- Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 brow pencil in Blondshell
- Morphe 35B palette
- Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Rimmel Volume Flash Scandaleyes mascara in black
- Nancy Strip Lashes by The Vintage Cosmetics Company
For the lips in the second picture I used Seventeen’s lip crayon in “Superstar”
I also tried pairing this look with a purple lip and I really liked it.
To get this lip colour I used makeup revolution’s “100% vamp” lipstick with Bourjois lip crayon in “Plum Russian” as 100% vamp is a little patchy on its own and Plum Russian was a little too sheer for this look.
I am currently doing the 100 days of makeup challenge on my instagram, so be sure to follow me @sophieannii to see all of the looks I post! I hope you liked this look! Love Soph x